You can control your Audio and Video settings by clicking the gear icon to open the Settings menu from the left sidebar.
- User: Left sidebar > Gear icon (Settings)
- Admin: Left sidebar > Gear icon (Settings) and bottom-right Host Menu button
- 1.Camera: Select your camera device.
- 2.Microphone: Select your microphone device.
- 3.Speaker: Select your speaker device.
- 4.Other options:
- Flip video horizontally
- Cancel mic noise (Reduces unwanted microphone white noise)
- Blur background (consumes more battery power)
Note: Please make sure that the browser’s camera and microphone permissions are allowed. You can confirm permissions by clicking the lock icon next to the URL in the address bar of your browser.
You can turn on or off your microphone and camera by using the Cam On/Off and Mic On/Off buttons in the bottom bar. You can adjust other users' volume by putting your cursor over their video box.
You can turn someone’s video screen to full screen if you click on it.
You can click on the Share Screen button at the bottom of the screen to share your Entire Screen, Window Screen, or Chrome Tab with others in the map. Please note that your video (camera) feed will no longer be broadcast. This is based on a Chrome browser environment.
- 1.Share My Screen This option shares your screen but not your screen’s audio output. Your microphone audio will be broadcast as well.
- 2.Share My Screen & System Audio This option shares your screen and your screen’s audio output. Your microphone audio will be broadcast as well. When in the screen sharing window, be sure to check the box next to Share system audio.
Depending on which screen you choose to share, your audio sharing options will may not be available.
- Entire Screen: Share system audio is available
- Window: Sharing audio is not available
- Chrome Tab: Share tab audio is available
On Mac OS, only Chrome Tab’s Share tab audio is available.