There are various useful tools available on ZEP to improve your metaverse experience.
You can add media and embed various utilities by clicking the Add Media button available at the bottom of the screen.
- 1.YouTube You can add a YouTube video or a live stream at your current location by selecting YouTube, pasting the share link, and choosing the screen size. You can also search for a keyword to find a related video. Once you press OK to embed the YouTube source media, a block will appear under your avatar.
- 2.Image You can add an image from your desktop (hard drive) or your mobile device (photo gallery) by selecting Image. When an image is embedded in the map, an image block will appear under your avatar.
- 3.File You can add a file to your map by selecting File. The file will no longer be available for download after some time passes.
- 4.Whiteboard You can add a whiteboard to your map by selecting Whiteboard. An empty whiteboard will appear where you can add images and draw with other users in real-time. This tool is helpful when sharing ideas or discussing things with other users.
- 5.Portal You can add a temporary portal to another one of your Spaces. The portal will close behind you once you go through it. Others can also use this portal, but make sure they go in before you!
- 6.Screenshot You can take a screenshot of your current map and its users. This screenshot will save automatically to your computer and will not have any of the UI icons or panels displayed, except for users’ nicknames. You can use this tool to capture your memorable moments in the metaverse.
After embedding media or activating a tool, you can jump on the block to remove it from the map.
Jump by pressing the spacebar when on your desktop or tapping the right-side arrow button when on a mobile device.