You can control your Video and Audio settings by clicking the gear icon to open the Settings menu from the left sidebar.
- User: Left sidebar > Gear icon (Settings)
- Admin: Left sidebar > Gear icon (Settings) and bottom-right Host Menu button
Before turning on the camera and microphone in the actual Space, you can check their connection status from [Settings] > [Video/Audio].
- 1.Camera: Select your camera device.
- 2.Microphone: Select your microphone device.
- 3.Speaker: Select your speaker device.
- 4.Mirror camera
If you are unable to see other users' video, it may be due to firewall or security programs installed on your device. Please check the firewall and network settings. Also, please make sure that your browser permissions for camera and microphone are set to allow.
You can turn on or off your microphone and camera by using the Cam On/Off and Mic On/Off buttons in the bottom bar. You can adjust other users' volume by putting your cursor over their video box.
You can turn someone’s video screen to full screen if you click on it.
You can click on the Share Screen button at the bottom of the screen to share your Entire Screen, Window Screen, or Chrome Tab with others in the map. Please note that your video (camera) feed will no longer be broadcast. This is based on a Chrome browser environment.
- 1.Share My Screen This option shares your screen but not your screen’s audio output. Your microphone audio will be broadcast as well.
- 2.Share My Screen & System Audio This option shares your screen and your screen’s audio output. Your microphone audio will be broadcast as well. When in the screen sharing window, be sure to check the box next to Share system audio.
Depending on which screen you choose to share, your audio sharing options may not be available.
- Entire Screen: Share system audio is available
- Window: Sharing audio is not available
- Chrome Tab: Share tab audio is available
If you experience problems with the share screen function while using ZEP, please refer to the Share Screen Troubleshooting Guide.
On Mac OS, only Chrome Tab’s Share tab audio is available.